Capture our cultural heritage without compromising on performance or image quality
LIMB Capture equips all i2S scanners to ensure that the digitization process respects valuable and unique collections, image quality and, without compromising on performance. This image acquisition software also guarantees scanner calibration processes.
- Real-time color preview
- Zoom on scan window.
- Automatic format detection
- Automatic document detection and cropping
- Automatic calibration
- Finger masking
- Image saving and removal of unwanted elements.
- Camera, book cradle, lighting and glass management
- Thumbnail flow for deleting/adding/inserting images
- ICC Color management
- Real-time MTF
- Production environment: connection, metadata tagging, METS output
- LIMB Capture provides an API for connecting your own monetization system.
- Multiple frames saving
- Various output file formats (TIFF, JPEG, PDF, JP2, PNG, BMP, DNG, etc.)
THE LIMB SOFTWARE SUITE
Tailor-made web tools to promote and reveal the value of your collections online
Post-digitisation software for processing, enhancing and converting digital cultural heritage
Software for workflow supervision: scanning, image processing, publishing, and archiving